These No Bake Salted Caramel Bars are soft, studded with hazelnuts and absolutely delicious. Made with just 5 simple ingredients, they’re the perfect quick & healthy snack! Vegan & Gluten free.
A solid yes to caramel. Always a yes to no-bake. Always a yes to minimal ingredients. So ALWAYS a yes to No Bake Salted Caramel Bars! These are a copy cat version of this caramel raw fruit and nut bar I had earlier this year. So yes, they are very much like lara bars, I guess you can also call these a fruit and nut bar recipe, with an extra added bit of OOEY GOOEY-ness.
Not only are these Vegan Caramel Bars No Bake, but all you need is 5 simple ingredients to make them. Usually caramel bars contain a lot of refined sugars, corn syrups and other weird ingredients but not in these! All you’re going to need are:
- coconut nectar
The little amount of coconut nectar in this recipe really brings out the deep caramel flavour!
How to make homemade no-bake bars:
To make these No-Bake Salted Caramel Bars, all you need to do it process it until it comes together and then let them firm up in the freezer. Than you can slice them into bars! I recommend you keeping them chilled as they are SUPER gooey when left out at room temp.
To give them a bit more texture, I left some hazelnuts whole and sometimes will add in crispy rice cereal. I also like to roll them into balls for easy snacking.
I know you guys will LOVE these No-Bake Salted Caramel Bars! They’re:
- gluten free
- easy & quick to make
- & quite honestly, the best caramel snack… EVER!
If you recreate these No Bake Salted Caramel Bars please share it and let me know what you think by tagging me on Instagram @okonomikitchen, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!Print
No-Bake Salted Caramel Bars
These No-Bake Salted Caramel Bars are soft, studded with hazelnuts and absolutely delicious. Made with just 5 simple ingredients, they’re the perfect quick & healthy snack! Vegan & Gluten free.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Bars 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1.5 cups raw cashews (198g)
- 14 soft dates (168g)
- 1 cup hazelnuts, divided in half (150g)
- 1.5 tbsp coconut nectar (36g)
- 3 tsp salt (9g)
- 3 tsp vanilla (12g)
- Add the cashews, dates, around half the hazelnuts, coconut nectar, salt and vanilla extract into a food processor. Process until it comes together into a dough like consistency. Add in the rest of the hazelnuts and pulse 8-10 times, just enough so they are spread throughout the "dough" but not broken up too small.
- Press into a 15x15 cm tray and place into the fridge for an hour. Take them out of the fridge and cut into 8-10 bars. Store in a air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: healthy caramel bars, no bake bars