A Korean-inspired twist on the viral feta pasta trend using kimchi and tteok (ricecakes)! Creamy, spicy & tangy– fun to make and eat!
If you recreate this Kimchi 'Feta Pasta' recipe let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below or by tagging me on Instagram @Okonomikitchen, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
Hungry for more? Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Spicy Kimchi 'Feta Pasta' (Korean Inspired)
- 90g misozuke (or vegan feta)
- 2 heaping cups of cherry tomatoes (325g)
- 1 ½ cup vegetables (optional)
- ½ onion, sliced (60g)
- ½ cup kimchi (100g)
- 2 tbsp kimchi juice (30ml)
- 3 scallions, roughly chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tsp gochugaru
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tbsp rice syrup
- 2 cups Korean rice cakes, cooked (300g)
- Add everything to a baking dish except the rice cakes, rice syrup and gochujang.
- Bake at 400 F for 20-25 minutes until vegetables and tomatoes are charred
- Mash the misozuke. Add in gochujang and rice syrup and mix everything together. Add in cooked rice cakes and toss everything with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
SAVE IT FOR LATER! ↓
Okonomi Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase something through my amazon affiliate links, I earn a small commission that helps me produce consistent content at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my plant based kitchen!