Gochujang Brown Butter covered in soft and tender gnocchi, topped with parmesan, a toasty herbed butter panko topping, (vegan) parmesan and scallions!
SAVE IT FOR LATER! ↓
If you recreate this Miso Chili Oil Focaccia recipe let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below or by tagging me on Instagram @Okonomikitchen, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
Hungry for more? Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest for more deliciousness!
- Cook gnocchi following manufactures instructions.
- You can pan fry the gnocchi in a skillet for a crisp outer layer or keep them as is. Because I’m adding the crispy panko topping, I like to keep the gnocchi soft as is.
- Add gnocchi to saucepan with the gochujang butter. Toss until every piece of gnocchi is well coated.
- Transfer to serving bowls. Sprinkle with toasty panko crumb crunch, scallions, a little vegan parmesan and enjoy!
- Helpful Equipment:
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
Okonomi Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase something through my amazon affiliate links, I earn a small commission that helps me produce consistent content at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my plant based kitchen!