Gochujang Brown Butter covered in soft and tender gnocchi, topped with parmesan, a toasty herbed butter panko topping, (vegan) parmesan and scallions!
SAVE IT FOR LATER! ↓
If you recreate this Miso Chili Oil Focaccia recipe let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below or by tagging me on Instagram @Okonomikitchen, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
Hungry for more? Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Gochujang Brown Butter Gnocchi with Herby Panko Crumb Topping
- 2 cups (280 g) gnocchi
- ½ batch of gochujang brown butter
- toasty panko crumb crunch
- (vegan) parmesan
- Cook gnocchi following manufactures instructions.
- You can pan fry the gnocchi in a skillet for a crisp outer layer or keep them as is. Because I’m adding the crispy panko topping, I like to keep the gnocchi soft as is.
- Add gnocchi to saucepan with the gochujang butter. Toss until every piece of gnocchi is well coated.
- Transfer to serving bowls. Sprinkle with toasty panko crumb crunch, scallions, a little vegan parmesan and enjoy!
- Helpful Equipment:
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
Okonomi Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase something through my amazon affiliate links, I earn a small commission that helps me produce consistent content at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my plant based kitchen!
What a lovely dish! My favourite way of making gnocchi from now 😊 it's a game changer!
I never comment on recipes but this dish was genuinely one of the best things I've ever made and deserves the praise! This was my first time trying brown butter gochujang and I didn't expect the brown butter flavour to come through but it really did.
This was delicious and so creative! Loved the brown butter gojuchang - I was able to use it on so many other dishes as well. Will be making this again for sure!
Tried this tonight with sweet potato gnocchi, and it was a perfectly composed dish! To make it even quicker, I just topped it with toasted sesame seeds instead of the onions, and it was absolutely smashing. Great idea, thank you :D.
Len K. says
I added more spice to mine because I felt like it wasn't spicy enough lol! Super tasty and easy to adjust to one's taste.
amazing! i added a chopped tabasco pepper to the sauce, and sautéed onions for the panko instead of using fried chips. so good!!
I was actually blown away at how tasty this is. Also so cosy and filling whilst being fresh and crispy!!
Made twice on consecutive days.
Genuinely one of the most delicious recipes I’ve ever made!! I love gnocchi so much but with this sauce it is actual perfection.
Conor Cara says
Anything with gnocchi - sign me up. This dish is so unique which is really cool, I love all the different textures combined. I think it's definitely a recipe with a learning curve, but worth it! Especially if you want to impress.