- 2 cups (280 g) gnocchi
- 1/2 batch of gochujang brown butter
- toasty panko crumb crunch
- (vegan) parmesan
- Cook gnocchi following manufactures instructions.
- You can pan fry the gnocchi in a skillet for a crisp outer layer or keep them as is. Because I’m adding the crispy panko topping, I like to keep the gnocchi soft as is.
- Add gnocchi to saucepan with the gochujang butter. Toss until every piece of gnocchi is well coated.
- Transfer to serving bowls. Sprinkle with toasty panko crumb crunch, scallions, a little vegan parmesan and enjoy!
- Helpful Equipment:
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).