Quick & Easy Miso Ramen that comes together in just 5 minutes!
If you recreate this Quick Miso Ramen recipe let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below or by tagging me on Instagram @Okonomikitchen, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
Hungry for more? Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Easy Miso Ramen (5 Minutes!)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: entree
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: vegan, japanese
Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 tbsp vegan mentsuyu (Japanese noodle soup base)*
- 1 ½ tbsp miso paste
- 2 tsp mushroom stock powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp doubanjiang (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds
- 350-400ml water
For the Ramen
- 1 serving ramen noodles of choice
- 4 pieces tofu karaage (or protein of choice)
- vegan butter
- sesame seeds
- bamboo shoots
- Add all the miso ramen soup base ingredients to a bowl and whisk until well combined. If you have a miso muddler, dissolve it in after you add water to ensure there are no clumps.
- Cook the noodles following package directions. Drop it into the soup and top with karaage.
- Add additional toppings and choice. Slurp and enjoy!
- Helpful Equipment: miso muddler, whisk, ramen strainer
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Serving Size: 1 serving
Keywords: quick miso ramen, vegan miso ramen, homemade instant ramen, easy miso ramen
SAVE IT FOR LATER! ↓
Okonomi Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase something through my amazon affiliate links, I earn a small commission that helps me produce consistent content at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my plant based kitchen!