- 80g rice flour
- 60 gluten free wheat starch
- 40 tapioca starch
- pinch of salt
- 10g oil (optional)
- 145–165g hot water
- Add rice flour, wheat starch, tapioca starch and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour in water and oil and mix with a spatula until dough forms. Cover with a damp cloth for 10 minutes.
- Knead dough until smooth (2-3 minutes). If dough is dry, add hot water 1 tsp at a time.
- Divide dough into 3-4 sections. Cover the remaining dough with a damp kitchen cloth. Roll out the dough into a log about 1/2 inch in diameter. Cut the log into 1/4 inch pieces and roll each piece between your hands, about 1 1/2 – 2 inches in length. Place them on a parchment lined baking tray or plate. Repeat until all dough is used up.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook until they begin to float. Drain the noodles, rinse under cold water and toss with a tsp of oil. Use them for your noodle dish of choice and enjoy!