These No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies features a incredibly fudgy and chocolatey brownie layer paired with a mouthwatering edible cookie dough studded with chocolate chips. Vegan, Paleo & Gluten Free.
Friends, they’re finally here! I have been so excited to share this recipe for these No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies! These are by far one of my favourite sweet treats I’ve shared here on the blog. Probably because they feature two of my favourite sweets: cookies and brownies! It’s a great day when you can eat BOTH at the same time.
I made sure these No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies were made with healthier ingredients, let’s take a peep to see what they’re made of:
- chocolate nut butter
- coconut butter
- cacao powder
- coconut flour
- coconut sugar
- almond butter
- almond flour
- mini chocolate chips
I know, lot’s of almond & coconut based stuff but trust me, it’s not coconut-y at all! I’ve also used fine oat flour which works perfectly fine too (I’ve written how to substitute the coconut flour for oat flour below).
I personally was never a fan and don’t do too many “no bake” recipes, but this recipe has changed that for me. I’m convinced about no bake recipes- they can be amazing.
What’s awesome about no bake recipes? Well first, you don’t need to turn on the oven! Perfect for the hotter weather coming up, turning on the oven is the last thing I want to do when its super hot in the kitchen already. No bake recipes are also so convenient because you don’t have to worry about checking constantly to see if it’s fully baked or making sure it doesn’t burn.
Whats your favourite no bake recipe to make? I’d love to try them out!
I hope you try and love these No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies as much as I do! They’re:
- no bake
- easy to make
- & SO. DANG. TASTY.
More No Bake recipes to love!
- No Bake Chunky Monkey Twix Bites
- No Bake Salted Caramel Bars
- Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Balls
- Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates
- Salted Caramel Maca Cookie Dough Bars
If you recreate this No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below or by tagging me on Instagram @Okonomikitchen, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!Print
These No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies features a incredibly fudgy and chocolatey brownie paired with a mouthwatering edible cookie dough studded with chocolate chips.
- 3/4 cup dates (130g)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond butter (130g)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder (28g)*
- 1–2 tbsp coconut flour (7-14g)**
- 3 tbsp coconut butter (45g)
- 4 tbsp almond butter (60g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour (110g)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour (7g)
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar (45g)
- 1/4–1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (45g) (depending on how chocolate-y you like your cookie dough, start with lesser amount)
- Line a 6×6 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- For the brownie layer: into a food processor add in the dates, chocolate almond butter and lesser amount of coconut flour and process until incorporated and a dough like mixture forms. If the dough seems too sticky or wet, add in the extra tbsp of coconut flour little by little. Press that into the lined baking pan evenly. Place that into the freezer while making the cookie dough layer.
- Add in the melted coconut butter and warmed almond butter into a medium sized bowl and stir to combine. Then add in the almond flour, coconut flour and coconut sugar. Mix until a sandy like mixture forms. You may need to use your hands in this step to incorporate well. Add in the chocolate chips and give it one last mix.
- Take the pan out of the freezer, then spread the cookie dough mixture evenly. Press the cookie dough layer down into the brownie layer as evenly and flat as possible. A flat potato masher OR a measure cup with a flat surface can be used to help achieve a flat top.
- Place into the freezer for 15 minutes or in the fridge for 30 minutes. Once out of the fridge, slice into 9 even squares and enjoy!
- Cocoa powder can be used in place of cacao powder.
- Substitute 1/4 cup fine oat flour for coconut flour in the brownie and 2 tbsp of fine oat flour for coconut flour in the cookie dough.
- Store these No Bake Cookie Dough Brownies in the fridge for up to 10 days and in the freezer for up to 2 months in an air tight container.
- If in the freezer, thaw for 2-3 minutes before eating.
- I do not recommend substituting the almond flour for any other flour. However, the oat flour can be substituted for coconut flour to keep it grain free: Use 1.5-2 tbsp of coconut flour in place of the oat flour. To substitute the coconut flour, use 3 tbsp of oat flour.
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: North American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 306.6
- Sugar: 18.6g
- Sodium: 16.8mg
- Fat: 20.5g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.4g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 30.5g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: no bake cookie dough brownies