Spicy Peanut Noodles (10 Minutes!)
- 1 ½ - 2 tablespoon peanut butter (22-30g // sub almond or sesame butter if desired)
- ½ tbsp Chinese vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced or ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sugar, optional
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp miso chili oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2-3 teaspoon hoisin or mushroom sauce
- 3 oz noodles, cooked
- veggies of choice, optional
- crushed peanuts
- Add all sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix. Add cooked noodles in and toss together. Add veggies of choice, peanuts and scallions. Enjoy!
Jenifer Hart says
This will definitely be a go to dish for me from now on! I used rice noodles instead and it worked just as well! Okonomikitchen is definitely my favourite food page on Instagram!
This instantly became a favorite in our family! We sub rice vinegar for the Chinese vinegar as a personal flavor preference and always use chunky peanut butter to add a little texture. 🙂