- 160g all purpose flour*
- 80ml water
- pinch of salt
- Add the flour, water and salt to a food processor and blend (or mix by hand). Add it to a bowl and give it a quick knead with your hands and form a ball. Cover and rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and the cut the dough into strips using scissors. Boil for 5-6 minutes or until they float to the top. Larger strips may require more time.
- Drain and serve with your favourite sauce!
- This is the amount for two servings but you can adjust the amount depending on how much you want to make just keep it as a 2:1 ratio of flour and water.
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).