Creamy Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal recipe is made with wholesome ingredients for a quick and easy breakfast! Perfect for a healthy, vegan and gluten free meal prep.
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal mixed with 2.5 tbsp aquafaba or water and rested for 5-8 minutes)
- 1 medium banana (120g)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (83g // or nut butter of choice)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (40g)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats (157g)
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (170g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Grease or line a 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Into a large bowl mash the banana. Add in all the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add all the dry ingredients and zucchini into the bowl and mix to combine. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan and top with chocolate chips or walnuts. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Helpful Equipment: 8x8 baking pan, parchment paper, mixing bowl, spatula, grater
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 9.4
- Sodium: 130
- Fat: 11.4
- Saturated Fat: 1.8
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 33.8
- Fiber: 2.8
- Protein: 7.5
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: zucchini oatmeal, baked oatmeal, zucchini bread oatmeal, zucchini bread baked oatmeal, chocolate chip baked oats