Whipped tofu bowls with roasted veggies & chili crisp(y) chickpeas. Light yet satisfying and perfect for a quick and easy meal!
- 225 block firm tofu, pressed*
- 2 tbsp herb infused olive oil**
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chili crisp chcikpeas
- chopped nuts or seeds such as cashews, almonds or sunflower seeds, optional
- herbs such as scallions or mint, optional
- lemon or orange zest, optional
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
Roasted green beans and tomatoes:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- Toss cherry tomatoes olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a parchment lined baking tray.
- Toss green beans with olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to baking tray.
- Roast for 13-15 minutes, or until green beans are almost cooked. Broil for 2-3 minutes until tomatoes are nicely charred
- *weight of the tofu after pressing is about 200 g
- ** if not using herb infused olive oil, feel free to add fresh or dried herbs to add flavour such as garlic powder, onion powder, dill, parsley or scallions.