This Vegan Plum Crisp is so delicious, comforting and easy to make. The perfect fall dessert made with just 8-ingredients that also happens to be gluten free and healthy!
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 350F.
- Plums: Slice the plums in half (slice into quarters if using larger plums), remove the seeds and add them into a 9×10 inch baking dish. Toss the plums with the arrowroot, 2 tbsp of maple syrup and 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Crisp: In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, almond flour, cinnamon, salt, almond butter and maple syrup. Use your hands to combine the mixture until crumbly.
- Bake: Add the crisp crumble mixture on top of the plums and bake for 40-45 minutes, until the crisp is golden and the plums have released their juices.
- Serve: Plate up the crisp immediately and top with whip cream or ice-cream!
- Unripe plums: if using plums that are not ripe yet (they should be soft to the touch) add 1-2 more tbsp of maple syrup to the plums.
- Over ripe plums: these are perfect for crisps! I like to add in 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice to bring back some tartness.
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: North American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 285
- Sugar: 25g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.7g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 44.1g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 6.85g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: plum crisp, plum crumble, crisps and crumbles