Vegan Gluten Free Apple Crisp
This Vegan Gluten Free Apple Crisp is so easy to make and requires just 6 wholesome ingredients! The ultimate classic fall dessert that's actually healthy but still cozy & delicious.
- Author: Lisa Kitahara
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: North American
- 2 small apples, peeled cored & chopped (I used one granny smith & one gala // 400g)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup* (40g)
- 1 tbsp raw cane sugar, optional (13g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon or apple pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, optional
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 350 F (180C)
- Prep Apples: Add apples to the baking dish and toss with sugar, cinnamon, salt and lemon juice.
- Prep Crisp Topping: In another bowl, add the gluten free flour, oats, light brown sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt and mix until the texture is moist.
- Bake: Sprinkle the crisp topping over the apples and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown on the top.
- Cool: Let the crisp rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with non-dairy vanilla ice cream, non-dairy yogurt, coconut whip cream, caramel, butter scotch sauce or enjoy on it own!
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
Keywords: Apple crisp, apple crumble, gluten free