This Strawberry Tahini Chia Pudding is creamy, fruity and nutty. Made with only 6 plant based ingredients and is the perfect high protein breakfast to add to your spring meal prep.
- 1 3/4 c frozen (or fresh) strawberries, thawed (400g)
- 1 cup soy milk (250ml)
- 3 tbsp tahini (48g)
- 1 block soft tofu (250g)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (80g)
- 3–4 tbsp maple syrup (60-80g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the strawberries, soy milk, tahini, tofu, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a high speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add in the chia seeds and pulse blend a few times (around 8-10 quick pulses), just enough to mix in the chia seeds. If you see large clumps, use a whisk to try and break them up.
- Divide into 4 air tight containers or jars and store in the fridge for atleast 1 hour (preferably overnight).
- Before eating, mix and add in a bit of soy milk if needed to desired consistency. Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
Keywords: strawberry chia pudding