These Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls are made with just 6 ingredients, in under 10 minutes and all in 1 food processor. Tender and crunchy balls that taste like fall- they’re high in protein, low in sugar, vegan & gluten free.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (187g)
- 1/2 cup pitted soft dates, packed (85g)
- 1/4 cup protein powder, vanilla or unflavoured (34g)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (40g)
- 1/3 cup oat flour (45g)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the ingredients form a cookie dough like consistency.
- Scoop out 1 heaping tbsp of the mixture and roll them into balls. I was able to make 14 balls that weighed around 28g each.
- Place them into a parchment lined tray or container.
- Optional step: drizzle on some melted chocolate and top with hemp seeds (or crushed nuts/seeds of choice).
- Place them into the fridge or freezer to firm up for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 month for best taste and texture.
- If you find the mixture is too dry, add in 1-2 tbsp of nut butter or dates. If you find the mixture to be too wet, add in more protein powder or oat flour, 1 tbsp at a time. The amount needed will depend on how soft your dates are, how oily your nut butter is and how absorbent your protein powder is.
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 protein ball
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 5.4g
- Sodium: 60mg
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.8g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: pumpkin protein balls, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin energy balls, protein bites