- 2 large bananas, mashed (about 1 cup // 280g)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (80g)
- 1/4 cup tahini (64g)
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk (60g)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla, optional (10g)
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour (205g)
- 2 tsp baking powder (10g)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5g)
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips (50g)
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl and stir in the tahini, maple syrup, non dairy milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla.
- Next, add in your oat flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Mix gently, in folding motions.
- Divide into 8 muffin tins.
- Place them into the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Drop the temperature to 400F and bake to 12-14 minutes (keeping on eye on the last 2 minutes). Check my inserting a toothpick, it should come out clean!