Super quick and easy oat flour cinnamon rolls are the perfect healthier treat for when the cravings hit. Vegan & gluten free so everyone can enjoy!
- 2/3 cup non-dairy thick coconut yogurt* (166g // + 1–2 tbsp as needed)
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar (7g)
- 1 cup oat flour (125g)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder (7g)
- ½ tsp baking soda, optional
- pinch of salt, optional
- 1/4 cup vegan icing sugar (25g)
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, add the yogurt and apple cider vinegar and stir until combined. Then add in the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Flour your working surface with more oat flour and transfer the dough on top. Sprinkle a bit more oat flour on top and then use your hands or a wooden roller and roll the dough into a long rectangle, about 4-5 inches in width about 1/4 of an inch in thickness.
- Spread the cashew butter on the dough and then sprinkle on the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Slice the dough into 4 even strips and then roll each one individually. Place into a small baking dish and bake for 19-22 minutes or until tops are lightly golden brown.
- Drizzle with maple cashew cream or icing and enjoy!
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free, north american
- Serving Size: 1 cinnamon roll
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 9.5
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 8.9
- Saturated Fat: 0.7
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 33.8
- Fiber: 1.2
- Protein: 6.3
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: oat flour cinnamon rolls, healthy cinnamon rolls, no yeast, small batch