- 2 small bananas (212g)
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp almond butter (40g)
- 2–3 tbsp non dairy milk (I used so delicious eggnog!)
- 2 1/2 maple syrup (50g or coconut sugar + 1 extra tbsp of non dairy milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 120 oats (remove 2 tbsp 15 g and blend the rest to make oat flour)
- 2 tbsp potato starch (15g) or 1 1/2 tbsp flax (10g)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (50g // optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- Mash bananas until pureed. Add in almond butter, non dairy milk, maple syrup, vanilla and apple cider vinegar and whisk until combined. Add in oat flour, oats, potato starch, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add to greased or lined 7 x 3.5 inch loaf pan and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool for 1 hour and then enjoy!