- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1–2 tbsp soy milk (depending on how runny your tahini is)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 small avocado (approx 1/2 c)
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 c maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 c coconut sugar
- 1 c super fine oat flour*
- 1/2 c cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 c chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together the tahini, maple syrup, maca powder and salt. Add in 1 tbsp of almond milk and mix. Depending on how runny your tahini is, you may need to add 1 tbsp more. The consistency should be thick, but viscous enough for it to be able to swirl.
- In to blender, blend the avocado, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla extract.
- Into a bowl, sift in your flour, cacao powder and baking soda. Then add the pinch of salt and mix.
- Pour in the liquid into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and then pour it into a square 8×8 parchment lined pan
- Swirl in your tahini mixture. Here is a good video on how to make beautiful swirls!
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes (It should be done when you you poke a fork through and it comes out clean!)