- Using a stand mix or hand held mixer, whip aquafaba in a medium to large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Sift in the cream of tar tar and continue to whip for another 1 minute. Sift in powdered sugar and whip for another minute. Lastly, sift in the cocoa powder and sift for another 2 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed.
To Make a Latte
- Add instant coffee, hot water and 1 tbsp of sugar into a cup and mix until sugar is completely dissolved. Add 1 cup of ice and then slowly pour in the non dairy milk to achieve layers of coffee and milk. If you want a warm latte, omit the ice. Top with whipped chocolate and serve.
To Make Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Hot Version: Warm up 1 cup of non dairy milk and then add whipped chocolate on top.
- Cold Version: Add 1 cup of ice to a glass and pour in 1 cup of milk. Then top it off with whipped chocolate.
- Transfer whipped chocolate into ice cube trays or a freezer safe container. When ready, pop the whipped chocolate out of the ice cube trays (or scoop it out of the container) and add to any drink!