- 1 tbsp flax meal + 3 tbsp aquafaba (or water) mixed for 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour (100g)
- 1/4 cup oat flour (30g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix in the tahini, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla & flax egg in a bowl until a smooth consistency
- Add in your almond flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and mix.
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Add a 1-2 tbsp of dough onto a lined baking tray.
- Place them into the oven for 12-15 minutes. The longer the baking time, the more crisp the cookies will come out.
- Let them cool & enjoy with almond milk!
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Makes 10-12 cookies
- These are tahini cookies, but I've made them with different nut butters too and work great!