This Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip comes together in under 5 minutes using just 8 simple ingredients! The perfect easy and healthy snack thats also perfect for parties, potlucks and more.
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach (250g // approx. 120g after liquid removed)
- 1 10 oz canned artichoke (200g // approx. 125g after drained, rinsed and patted dry)
- 5 small avocado (approx. 475g)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup firm tofu (110g)
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (30g // or tahini)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¾ tsp salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (plus more to taste)
- red pepper flakes for garnish, optional
- Measure out frozen spinach and let it defrost or heat in microwave for 30 seconds (or until it is no longer frozen). Drain out as much excess liquid. Set aside.
- Measure out the artichokes. Drain, rinse and then roughly chop until there are no more huge chunks of artichokes. Pat them dry try to remove any excess liquid out.
- Into a food processor, add in the avocados, firm tofu, garlic, cashew butter, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer avocado puree into a large bowl and fold in the chopped spinach and artichokes. Taste and adjust with more salt and pepper. Top with red pepper flakes.
Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Category: Dips
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten free
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: avocado spinach dip, guacamole, spinach artichoke dip