These BBQ Cauliflower Wings are rich and smoky in flavour, and coated with the perfect amount of batter. They’re healthy, requires just 4 ingredients and super easy to make!
- 2/3 cup of homemade Coffee Infused BBQ Sauce (or your choice of BBQ sauce
- 1 lbs of cauliflower florets (around 1 medium head)
- 1/3 cup of flour (AP or gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup of soy milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 375 F (for 4 minutes).
- Start by cutting up your cauliflower into “wing” sized pieces.
- Whisk together the flour and soy milk until smooth. It should be the consistency of a typical dredge (or pancake mix). Start with the given amount of soy milk. If too thick, add a bit more water (1 tbsp at a time).
- Coat each cauliflower piece with the dredge then place into the air fryer basket (do your best to not let them touch). Let it air fry for 12 minutes
- Take them out and then dip them in the bbq sauce and place back into the air fryer for an additional 12-15 minutes or until crispy.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: North American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 26.6g
- Sodium: 2369mg
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.1g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 79.7g
- Fiber: 17.2g
- Protein: 21.3g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: BBQ air fryer cauliflower wings