This Hummus Pasta Bake with Soyrizo is a 5-ingredient game changer! Simple and easy to make yet so hearty and delicious. This recipe is vegan, gluten free and perfect for a high protein meal prep.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F (180 C)
- Cook pasta following instructions on package. Drain water and return to pot.
- Add in the chorizo and mix. Add 1 cup of hummus and mix. At this point if it looks a little sparse or dry, add in 1-2 tbsp of olive oil or 3 tbsp or non dairy milk.
- Transfer pasta into a 8×8 inch glass baking dish. Spread remaining hummus on top.
- Place the sliced grape tomatoes on top. Stuff spinach leaves between pasta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Use a hummus with a higher fat content (no low-fat hummus) or this pasta bake will end up dry. If you use homemade hummus, add 1-2 tbsp of additional olive oil or 3-4 tbsp of non dairy milk.
- How to Store Hummus Pasta: Store any left overs in the fridge covered for up to 6 days. If you find it has slightly dried out, add in 1-2 tsp of olive oil or a splash of non dairy milk and mix it all up before reheating.
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool using my homemade soyrizo recipe and regular whole wheat pasta (Cronometer).
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Entree
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten free
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 457
- Sugar: 4.9g
- Sodium: 677mg
- Fat: 17.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12.4g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 57.3g
- Fiber: 10.9g
- Protein: 22.8g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: hummus paste, vegan chorizo, meal prep pasta, vegan pasta casserole