Air Fryer Tahini Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Freshly baked cookies in just 15 minutes! These Air Fryer Tahini Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies are crispy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside and studded with walnuts and chocolate. The easiest air fryer dessert made with just 6-ingredients! Vegan, Gluten-Free & Oil-Free.
- Author: Lisa Kitahara
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 8 cookies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: North American
- PRE-HEAT: Pre-heat air fryer to 350 F.
- MIX: In a large bowl mix together the tahini, maple syrup, vanilla (if using), cinnamon (if using) and salt. Mix in the oat flakes, almond meal and walnuts. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- FORM COOKIES: Using a heaping tbsp, divide the cookie dough into 8 equal amounts (around 42 grams each). Roll the dough with damp hands (this prevents sticking) and then flatten between the palms of your hands or by pressing down with a spatula. Place 4 cookies (or more if you have a bigger air fryer) into a parchment lined air fryer (PLEASE READ NOTE BELOW ON THIS).
- AIR FRY: Air fry the cookies at 350 F for 5-6 minutes. If you like your cookies super crisp (the ones that are darker in the photo), air fry at 350 F for 6-8 minutes (Please read note below).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PARCHMENT PAPER IS WITHIN YOUR BASKET AND NO PIECES ARE STICKING OUT AS THIS MAY CAUSE THE PAPER TO BURN. To be safe, you can outline the base or your air fryer basket on parchment paper and cut that out so that no paper is going up the walls of the air fryer basket.
- Air Frying Times: I've used 4 different air fryers to make these cookies and each air fryer seems to have different baking times. It's around 6-8 minutes, so definitely check them at 6 minutes. If you think they need to be a little more brown and crispy put them in for another minute or two, checking each minute.
- Recipe lightly adapted from by Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies Recipe
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated on an online tool (Cronometer).
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 185.5
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Sodium: 83.7mg
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18.5g
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Air fryer, air fried, oatmeal cookies, tahini cookies, chocolate chip cookies